Pages

10/05/2006

More driving rants (the School run)

GOD! I HATE the school run. I mean I hate the idea of it. I hate the way the roads foul-up as business traffic is timed to coincide with school traffic perfectly (excellent planning ...) I hate the fact that Mums and Dads now feel children aren't safe unless they're watching DVDs on-route within 2-ton of metallic black glass and steel 4WD. 'hate the fact that league tables encourage CHOICE, or ... as is really the case: suggest driving right across town in the rush-hour is a good thing coz' young Cabernay will get on better at St.Fluffblubble-on-the-nigh rather than Shameless High.
Why cannot all schools be GOOD ENOUGH? Why cannot the cycling infrastructure actually EXIST properly. Why cannot school buses arrive at pre-determined spots to welcome aboard those who have WALKED (for god's sake) TOGETHER to the stopping point.

Ha! That's better - better in that out, they say ...

No comments:

Post a Comment