Pages

02/03/2013

Oven Sausages - the holy grail

I've done it.
No, I really mean it - I've done it.

With the Pixie away in Bristol I succumbed to that male thing of eating UTTER CRAP - and had decided on oven sausages as part of the feast.

But the GREASE!!!  my god, it was swilling out from the Oven door before I'd realised what was going-on.  Across the floor, out the french doors and into the moonlit yard.

Foxes (and various formerly 'slink-about' creatures) were piled high in the corner on top of each other - unable to move across the gravel as the torrent of STUFF soaked into their paws and rendered them helpless.

It can't go on can it?

Enter the Bang-O-Tray!
The Bang-O-tray
Oh yes . . . . it's all plain sailing now.
This beauty sits inside the oven tray, dish, thingy - with the chips (did I mention the chips?) sat outside of it - and  . . . . .



the chips are TOTALLY UNAFFECTED by any Banger grease ! - amazing.

You saw it here first.

No comments:

Post a Comment