Pages

03/11/2017

Euro shopping

I was in Grefrath, Germany last week - shopping in their new Rewe - this one here (actually this one, you've no idea how much effort I put in to produce these things for you!)

Quite interesting Rewe - they've jumped opinion and gone straight for no plastic bags - none of yer "oh we'll charge 5p" rubbish, I mean - what good is that - with stuff dying in the Oceans?
(That story is here)

We got some super French Red - about 2 euros a bottle (wish I'd got more now) - and Space Chicken stumbled across Coffee filters - god knows how you do that, I mean they're quite flat, generally, aren't they?

What?  you scream - no positive life enhancement from the branded gadget on its Alter in the Küche?  Nope - just a plastic cone thingy, and a bit of paper.

Thing is - shop for this paper in the UK:


Cost of our box of filters?  (This is killing you isn't it?)

45cents.   (About 40p at the date of this blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment